M 712 (Enalapril Maleate and Hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint M 712 is White, Round and has been identified as Enalapril Maleate and Hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of heart failure; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 712
- M 712
- 5 mg / 12.5 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and enalapril
- Enalapril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Enalapril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Vaseretic