Logo 758 (Benazepril Hydrochloride and Hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo 758 is Pink, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Benazepril Hydrochloride and Hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Watson Laboratories, Inc..
Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Logo 758
- Logo 758
- 20 mg / 12.5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and benazepril
- Benazepril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Benazepril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Lotensin HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.