L840 (Levonorgestrel 0.75 mg)
Pill imprint L840 has been identified as Levonorgestrel 0.75 mg.
Levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; emergency contraception; birth control and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Levonorgestrel 0.75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 0.75 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Perrigo New York Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4421 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Levonorgestrel iud
- Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive
- Levonorgestrel intrauterine system
- Levonorgestrel (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel Intrauterine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.