L690 (Mapap Sinus PE 500 mg-15 mg)
Pill with imprint L690 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Mapap Sinus PE 500 mg-15 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 500 mg-15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L690
Related Images for "L690"
More about acetaminophen / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Other brands
- Sudafed PE Sinus Pressure + Pain, Tylenol Sinus + Headache Day, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, Contac Cold + Flu (Day Formula), ... +6 more