L5 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate ethinyl estradiol 0.005 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint L5 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate ethinyl estradiol 0.005 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg. It is supplied by Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; acne; abnormal uterine bleeding; endometriosis; postmenopausal symptoms and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.005 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L5
- ethinyl estradiol 0.005 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg
- 5.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
lactose monohydrate, corn starch, polyethylene glycol 300, magnesium stearate, hydroxyethyl cellulose (140 mpa.s at 5%), alpha-tocopherol, titanium dioxide, triacetin, polydextrose
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "L5"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 6090 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone HRT
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone (HRT)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Chewable Tabs & Ferrous Fumarate Tabs
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.