L4 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate ethinyl estradiol 0.0025 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint L4 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate ethinyl estradiol 0.0025 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; postmenopausal symptoms; endometriosis; prevention of osteoporosis; abnormal uterine bleeding and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.0025 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L4
- ethinyl estradiol 0.0025 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg
- 5.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
polyethylene glycol 300,
hydroxyethyl cellulose (140 mpa.s at 5%),
ferric oxide yellow,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "L4"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (7,079)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drug Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous fumarate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets