FR 11 (Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "FR 11" is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Unifirst First Aid Corporation.
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine effervescent tablets
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine powder packets
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.