ETH 2 0 Pill - white oval
Pill with imprint ETH 2 0 is White, Oval and has been identified as Potassium Chloride Extended-Release 20 mEq (1500 mg). It is supplied by Ethex Corporation.
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of Hypokalemia; Prevention of Hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 20 mEq (1500 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ETH 2 0
Related images for "ETH 2 0"
More about potassium chloride
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (33)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- Potassium Chloride drug information
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Potassium Chloride Injection Solution
- Potassium Chloride Liquid and Powder
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.