E1 (Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel (extended-cycle) 0.03 mg / 0.15 mg)
Pill with imprint E1 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel (extended-cycle) 0.03 mg / 0.15 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA.
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; endometriosis; abnormal uterine bleeding; polycystic ovary syndrome; emergency contraception (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel 0.03 mg / 0.15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for E1
More about ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2752 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.