E 44 (Fexofenadine hydrochloride 180 mg)
Pill with imprint E 44 is Peach, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Fexofenadine hydrochloride 180 mg. It is supplied by Aurolife Pharma, LLC.
Fexofenadine is used in the treatment of urticaria; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fexofenadine 180 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for E 44
More about fexofenadine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 98 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Fexofenadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Fexofenadine Tablets
- Fexofenadine Oral Suspension
- Fexofenadine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.