E 30 (Isosorbide Mononitrate Extended Release 30 mg)
Pill with imprint E 30 is Red, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Isosorbide Mononitrate Extended Release 30 mg. It is supplied by Ethex Corporation.
Isosorbide mononitrate is used in the treatment of angina; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis; esophageal spasm and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide mononitrate 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for E 30
More about isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 41 Reviews
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Sustained-Release Tablets
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Tablets
- Isosorbide mononitrate (Advanced Reading)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Extended Release (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.