D Donnatal (Donnatal 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg)
Generic Name: atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
Pill with imprint D Donnatal is White, U-shape and has been identified as Donnatal 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg. It is supplied by PBM Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Donnatal is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; enterocolitis; duodenal ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Donnatal 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for D Donnatal
- Generic Name
- D Donnatal
- 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- PBM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "D Donnatal"
More about Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 39 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Donnatal (Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Elixir)
- Donnatal (Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Tablets)
- Donnatal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.