D Donnatal (Donnatal 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg)
Generic Name: atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
Pill with imprint D Donnatal is White, U-shape and has been identified as Donnatal 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg. It is supplied by PBM Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Donnatal is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; enterocolitis; duodenal ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Donnatal 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for D Donnatal
- Generic Name:
- D Donnatal
- 0.0194 mg / 0.1037 mg / 16.2 mg / 0.0065 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- PBM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Donnatal (Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Elixir)
- Donnatal (Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Tablets)
- Donnatal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.