d (Robitussin Peak Cold Nighttime Nasal Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
Pill with imprint d is White & Yellow, Round and has been identified as Robitussin peak cold nighttime nasal relief acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg. It is supplied by Pfizer Canada Inc..
Robitussin Peak Cold Nighttime Nasal Relief is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Robitussin Peak Cold Nighttime Nasal Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for d
- Generic Name:
- acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- White & Yellow
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Pfizer Canada Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Robitussin Peak Cold Nighttime Nasal Relief (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine)
- Robitussin Peak Cold Nighttime Nasal Relief Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Robitussin Nighttime Nasal Relief
- Robitussin Peak Cold Nasal Relief (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.