D 01 (Zidovudine 100 mg)
Pill imprint D 01 has been identified as Zidovudine 100 mg.
Zidovudine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; reduction of perinatal transmission of hiv; occupational exposure; nonoccupational exposure and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zidovudine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- D 01
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0461||Amerisource Health Services|
More about zidovudine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Zidovudine capsules
- Zidovudine syrup
- Zidovudine injection
- Zidovudine (Advanced Reading)
- Zidovudine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Retrovir
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.