CAR 200 Pill - pink capsule-shape
Pill with imprint CAR 200 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Carbamazepine 200 mg. It is supplied by Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy; bipolar disorder and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CAR 200
- CAR 200
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Umedica Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "CAR 200"
More about carbamazepine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (334)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- En español
- Drug Information
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Tablets
Tegretol, Carbatrol, Tegretol XR, Epitol, ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.