CAR 100 Pill - pink round
Pill with imprint CAR 100 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Carbamazepine 100 mg. It is supplied by Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy; bipolar disorder and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CAR 100
- CAR 100
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Umedica Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "CAR 100"
More about carbamazepine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (334)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- En español
- Drug Information
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Tablets
Tegretol, Carbatrol, Tegretol XR, Epitol, ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.