C50 (Cyclosporine (Modified) 50 mg)
Pill with imprint C50 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Cyclosporine (Modified) 50 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Cyclosporine is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis; psoriasis; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Cyclosporine 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C50
Related Images for "C50"
More about cyclosporine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Cyclosporine (Advanced Reading)
- Cyclosporine Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Cyclosporine Capsules, Modified
- Cyclosporine Soft Gelatin Capsules
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.