C 1/4 (Clonazepam (Orally Disintegrating) 0.25 mg)
Pill with imprint C 1/4 is White, Round and has been identified as Clonazepam (Orally Disintegrating) 0.25 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Clonazepam is used in the treatment of panic disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Clonazepam 0.25 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C 1/4
- C 1/4
- 0.25 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, Benzodiazepines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
mannitol, corn starch, aspartame, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "C 1/4"
More about clonazepam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1607 Reviews
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Clonazepam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Clonazepam Tablets
- Clonazepam (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.