B-080 (Somnote 500 mg)
Generic Name: chloral hydrate
Pill imprint B-080 has been identified as Somnote 500 mg.
Somnote is used in the treatment of sedation; insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Somnote 500 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- chloral hydrate
- 500 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- polyethylene glycol 400
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Somnote (chloral hydrate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
Other brands: Aquachloral Supprettes
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.