AS 200 (Amiodarone 200 mg)
This pill with imprint "AS 200" is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Amiodarone hydrochloride 200 mg. It is manufactured by Aurobindo Pharma.
Amiodarone is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; ventricular fibrillation; ventricular tachycardia; supraventricular tachycardia and belongs to the drug class group III antiarrhythmics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amiodarone 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- AS 200
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Group III antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 2
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amiodarone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 40 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: group III antiarrhythmics
- Amiodarone injection solution
- Amiodarone injection
- Amiodarone Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Amiodarone Intravenous, Oral (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.