AAA 1123 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AAA 1123 is Green, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Amerisource Bergen.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 325 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AAA 1123
Related Images for "AAA 1123"
More about acetaminophen / phenylephrine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (5)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Other brands
- Sudafed PE Sinus Pressure + Pain, Tylenol Sinus + Headache Day, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, Contac Cold + Flu (Day Formula), ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.