A-120 (Aquatab C 25 mg / 600 mg / 20 mg)
Pill imprint A-120 has been identified as Aquatab C 25 mg / 600 mg / 20 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 25 mg / 600 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release and sustained-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine drops
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- More (3) »
- Other brands: Robitussin Multi-Symptom Cold CF, Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough, Deconex DMX, Tussin CF, More (17) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.