A-008 10 (Abilify 10 mg)
Generic Name: aripiprazole
This pill with imprint "A-008 10" is Pink, Rectangle and has been identified as Abilify 10 mg. It is supplied by Otsuka American Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Abilify is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; agitated state; depression; autism (and more), and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Abilify 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- A-008 10
- 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Atypical antipsychotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Otsuka American Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 621 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Abilify (Aripiprazole Injection)
- Abilify (Aripiprazole Oral Solution)
- Abilify (Aripiprazole Tablets)
- Abilify (Advanced Reading)
- Abilify Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.