969 (Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride (Sublingual) 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base))
Pill with imprint 969 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride (Sublingual) 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base). It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base) is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 969
- 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base)
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
lactose monohydrate, mannitol, povidone, citric acid anhydrous, sodium citrate, FD&C Yellow No. 6, butylated hydroxyanisole, magnesium stearate, acesulfame potassium, corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "969"
More about buprenorphine / naloxone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 974 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Buprenorphine and naloxone oral/sublingual
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film (Suboxone)
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.