94A (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Doxylamine Succinate 325 mg / 15 mg / 6.25 mg)
Pill with imprint 94A is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Doxylamine Succinate 325 mg / 15 mg / 6.25 mg. It is supplied by Care One (American Sales Company).
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine 325 mg / 15 mg / 6.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 94A
- 325 mg / 15 mg / 6.25 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Care One (American Sales Company)
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "94A"
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.