689 (Cough & Cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 689 is Red, Round and has been identified as Cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 689
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 8 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and dextromethorphan
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Liquid and Syrup
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.