58 98 V (Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim DS 800 mg / 160 mg)
Pill with imprint 58 98 V is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim DS 800 mg / 160 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial skin infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; acne (and more), and belongs to the drug class sulfonamides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim 800 mg / 160 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 58 98 V
- 58 98 V
- 800 mg / 160 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- docusate sodium
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 925 Reviews
- Drug class: sulfonamides
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Injection
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Suspension
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Tablets
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Advanced Reading)
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.