54 532 (Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 532 is White, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class decongestants. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 54 532
Related Images for "54 532"
More about pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 68 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (24 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.