468 MJ (Poly-vi-flor )
Generic Name: multivitamin with fluoride
Pill with imprint 468 MJ is Orange, Rectangle and has been identified as Poly-vi-flor . It is supplied by Mead Johnson & Co.
Poly-Vi-Flor is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Poly-Vi-Flor is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 468 MJ
- Generic Name:
- multivitamin with fluoride
- 468 MJ
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mead Johnson & Co
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Poly-Vi-Flor (multivitamin with fluoride)
- Poly-Vi-Flor Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Poly-Vi-Flor (Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride)
- Poly-Vi-Flor (Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.