457 Pill - beige oval, 13mm
Pill with imprint 457 is Beige, Oval and has been identified as Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended Release 50 mg / 200 mg. It is supplied by Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease; Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome; GTP-CH Deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 50 mg / 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 457
- 50 mg / 200 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type l),
ferric oxide red,
D&C Yellow No. 10,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "457"
More about carbidopa / levodopa
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (91)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa and levodopa drug information
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and levodopa () (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and levodopa (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.