44 544 (Counteract night acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Pill imprint 44 544 has been identified as Counteract night acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg.
CounterAct Night is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. CounterAct Night acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- 44 544
- acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about CounterAct Night (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Delsym Cough+ Cold Night Time, Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, Theraflu Warming Relief Sinus & Cold, More (8) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.