4307 (Polyvitamin with fluoride )
Pill with imprint 4307 is Purple / Red, Round and has been identified as Polyvitamin with fluoride . It is supplied by Rugby.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 4307
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Multivitamins with fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Oral Strips with Fluoride
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.