35A (Multi symptom cold and flu relief night time acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg)
This pill with imprint "35A" is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Multi symptom cold and flu relief night time acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine is used in the treatment of cough; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.