35A (Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Relief Night Time acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg)
Pill with imprint 35A is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Relief Night Time acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine is used in the treatment of cough; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 35A
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Major Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "35A"
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid
- Other brands
- Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief, Tylenol Cold & Cough Nighttime, Clear Cough PM Multi-Symptom, Contac Cold + Flu (Night) Cooling Relief Liquid, ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.