246 (Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg)
Pill with imprint 246 is White, Round and has been identified as Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol is used in the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder; acne; birth control; polycystic ovary syndrome; menstrual disorders and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 246
- drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol
- Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1480 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Drospirenone
- Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.