20 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint 20 is Brown, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; gerd; duodenal ulcer; indigestion and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 20
Related images for "20"
More about omeprazole
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (431)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Drug Information
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.