20 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint 20 is Brown, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; indigestion and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 20
Related Images for "20"
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 248 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.