2 Pill - orange four-sided
Film with imprint 2 is Orange, Four-sided and has been identified as Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride Sublingual Film 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base). It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base) is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 2
- 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
- Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "2"
More about buprenorphine / naloxone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (1,124)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (2)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- En español
- Buprenorphine and naloxone oral/sublingual drug information
- Buprenorphine/naloxone (Advanced Reading)
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film (Suboxone)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.