1329 (Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 5 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg)
Pill with imprint 1329 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 5 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 5 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 1329
- 5 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "1329"
More about amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / valsartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and valsartan
- Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amlodipine, valsartan, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Exforge HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.