10mg (Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 10mg is White, Round and has been identified as Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by APJ Laboratories Limited.
Cetirizine is used in the treatment of urticaria; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Cetirizine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 10mg
Related images for "10mg"
More about cetirizine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (263)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Drug Information
- Cetirizine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets
- Cetirizine Chewable Tablets
- Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.