109 (Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg)
Pill imprint 109 has been identified as Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- PureTek Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Red No. 27
FD&C Blue No. 1
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Multivitamins with l-methylfolate and fluoride drops
- Vitamin a/vitamin d/vitamin c/fluoride
- Multivitamins with fluoride
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.