Zinc 50 mg Pink (zinc sulfate) Drug Interactions
A total of 117 drugs (491 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Zinc 50 mg Pink (zinc sulfate).
- 38 moderate drug interactions (106 brand and generic names)
- 79 minor drug interactions (385 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Zinc 50 mg Pink (zinc sulfate)
Common medications checked in combination with Zinc 50 mg Pink (zinc sulfate)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Calcium 600 D (calcium / vitamin d)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- folic acid
- magnesium oxide
- Singulair (montelukast)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- vitamin e
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.