Drug Interactions between sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim and Vitamin C
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim and Vitamin C. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is in the drug class sulfonamides.
Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vitamin c is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin c is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|