Drug interactions between streptomycin and tetracycline
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between streptomycin and tetracycline - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Streptomycin is in the following drug classes: aminoglycosides, streptomyces derivatives.
- Streptomycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Tetracycline is a member of the drug class tetracyclines.
- Tetracycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Ocular Rosacea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rickettsial Infection
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tetracycline
Do not take iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking tetracycline. These products can make tetracycline less effective in treating your infection. Do not take tetracycline with milk or other dairy products, unless your doctor has told you to. Dairy products can make it harder for your body to absorb the medication.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.