Drug Interactions between Sleep and Soothe
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sleep (diphenhydramine)
- Soothe (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Sleep and Soothe. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 405 drugs are known to interact with Sleep.
- Sleep is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Sleep is used to treat Insomnia.
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Soothe.
- Soothe is in the drug class ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations.
- Soothe is used to treat Dry Eye Disease.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.