Drug interactions between Rocephin and sterile water
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Rocephin and sterile water - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Rocephin is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Rocephin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Eye Conditions
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with sterile water.
- Sterile water is a member of the drug class sterile irrigating solutions.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.