Drug Interactions between Protonix and Zosyn
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Zosyn (piperacillin/tazobactam)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Protonix and Zosyn. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Protonix is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Protonix is used to treat the following conditions:
- Zosyn is in the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors.
Zosyn is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|