Drug Interactions between Otrivin and Paracetamol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Otrivin (xylometazoline nasal)
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Otrivin and Paracetamol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 53 drugs are known to interact with Otrivin.
- Otrivin is in the drug class nasal antihistamines and decongestants.
- Otrivin is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|