Advanced Eye Health Interactions
There are 102 drugs known to interact with Advanced Eye Health (multivitamin with minerals). Of the total drug interactions, 6 are major, 92 are moderate, and 4 are minor.
- View all 102 medications that may interact with Advanced Eye Health
Most frequently checked interactions
View interaction reports for Advanced Eye Health (multivitamin with minerals) and the medicines listed below.
- Acidophilus (lactobacillus acidophilus)
- amoxicillin / clavulanate
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Dulcolax (bisacodyl)
- ferrous sulfate
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- fluticasone nasal
- Hair, Skin & Nails (biotin)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
More about Advanced Eye Health (multivitamin with minerals)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.