Drug Interactions between Mucinex D and trazodone
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex D (guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Mucinex D and trazodone - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Mucinex D is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex D is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
- Trazodone is a member of the drug class phenylpiperazine antidepressants.
- Trazodone is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: trazodone
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of traZODone such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with traZODone. Do not use more than the recommended dose of traZODone, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|