Metyrapone Drug Interactions
A total of 40 drugs (462 brand and generic names) are known to interact with metyrapone.
- 40 moderate drug interactions (462 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with metyrapone
Common medications checked in combination with metyrapone
- Flonase Allergy Relief (fluticasone nasal)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- Novolin N (insulin isophane)
- Novolin R (insulin regular)
- Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone)
- Targiniq ER (naloxone / oxycodone)
- Valproate Sodium (valproic acid)
- Ventolin (albuterol)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
More about metyrapone
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.