Drug interactions between MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack and penicillin g sodium
|MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone)|
|penicillin g sodium|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack and penicillin g sodium - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack
- MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack is used to treat the following conditions:
penicillin g sodium
- Penicillin g sodium is a member of the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin g sodium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Deep Neck Infection
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gram Negative Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Meningitis, Pneumococcal
- Meningitis, Streptococcus Group B
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone)
Grapefruit juice may increase the blood levels of certain medications such as methylPREDNISolone. You may want to limit your consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice during treatment with methylPREDNISolone. However, if you have been regularly consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice with the medication, then it is advisable for you to talk with your doctor before changing the amounts of these products in your diet, as this may alter the effects of your medication. Contact your doctor if your condition changes or you experience increased side effects. Orange juice is not expected to interact.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|